6 - 8 servings
Sartén Gourmet de 30,5 cm (12 pulg.)
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
Lamb chops pair beautifully with tart pomegranate juice and sweet and salty aged balsamic vinegar. Pair these with couscous or steamed fragrant jasmine rice for a special occasion meal. Try this dish with our Spiced Couscous with Apricots recipe.
Use the 12 in. Electric Oil Core Skillet cover with you 12 in. Chef's Gourmet Skillet.
lamb, shoulder blade chops
onions, sliced, use Cone #4
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
aged balsamic vinegar
fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat skillet over medium heat until several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Season lamb chops on both sides with mixture.
- Add lamb chops to skillet and sear for 5 - 6 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from skillet, place on a plate and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3 - 4 minutes until lightly softened.
- Add lamb chops to skillet. Pour pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar and orange zest over top. Place 12 in. Electric Oil Core Skillet Cover on skillet.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook lamb chops for 60 - 90 minutes until tender.
- Remove cover and turn heat back up to medium. Cook sauce until it has reduced and thickened.
- Serve lamb chops drizzled with sauce and topped with pomegranate seeds. Garnish with a small sprig of fresh rosemary.
- If sauce is a little tart, add a tablespoon or two of honey.