Sartén Grande con Tapa de 27,9 cm (11 pulg.)
Descripción de la Receta:
This recipe sure comes in handy for times when you're in the mood for delicious barbecue, but don't feel like standing over a smoky grill.
boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
seasoned salt, or to taste
lemon pepper or lemon herb seasoning
prepared barbecue sauce
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, approximately 2 to 3 minutes, add chicken and arrange in a single layer.
- Cook 8 - 10 minutes until browned and meat loosens from pan.
- Turn chicken and sprinkle with seasoned salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper. Pour barbecue sauce over chicken and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- To thicken sauce, remove chicken from skillet. Set heat to medium and let sauce cook in uncovered skillet until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
- Make it a one dish meal by adding 1 ½ cups of instant rice and frozen vegetables into skillet with chicken. Then blend 1 cup of water with barbecue sauce before pouring over chicken and rice.