Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
Red lentils are quick cooking and a great source of fiber, protein, folate, iron, magnesium and more. Red lentils are very easy to prepare and require no presoaking. This one pan meal is easy to prepare in the MP5 and ready in less than 30 minutes.
medium onion, strung, use Cone #2
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
piece ginger, peeled and shredded, use Cone #1
mushrooms, baby bella, trimmed and cut in half
cauliflower, trimmed, core removed and cut into florets
sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into medium dice
1 - 2
mild red curry paste
(16 - 32
coconut milk, light
vegetable stock or water
chopped cilantro or scallions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat MP5, uncovered, at 375°F/190°C.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger and mushrooms to MP5. Sauté for 3 - 4 minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add cauliflower, sweet potatoes, tomato paste, red curry paste and lentils. Stir to combine and coat vegetables.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable stock and salt. Stir to combine.
- Place cover on MP5. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to 225°F/110°C and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve curry as is garnished with chopped cilantro or scallions, if desired.
- Add in chopped spinach or other dark leafy greens in the last 5 minutes of cooking for added nutrition and flavor.
- Serve curry with pita bread or steamed basmati rice.
- Serve with a dollop of plain yogurt on top.