Olla Eléctrica Multifunción con Núcleo de Aceite de 4,7 L (5 Qt.)
Cuchillo Santoku de 17,8 cm (7 pulg.)
Descripción de la Receta:
There's nothing quite as delicious as Monkey Bread made in the Saladmaster MP5. If you're looking for the perfect breakfast, crockpot dessert or holiday brunch recipe, this Monkey Bread is a must! It's cinnamon-sugar-ooey-gooey goodness at its best.
Pillsbury Grands!® Homestyle Original Biscuits, cut in fourths
powdered sugar (optional for topping)
milk (optional for topping)
- Spray inside of MP5 with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Take each piece of dough, one at a time, and dip into melted butter. Then dip in sugar mixture to coat and place in bottom of MP5. Repeat until all pieces are placed in MP5.
- Pour any remaining butter over top of dough pieces.
- Place cover on MP5 and set temperature to 250°F/120°C. Cook for 1 ½ hours, or until done.
- Remove cover and let cool in MP5 for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place a large serving platter over MP5 and carefully invert bread onto platter.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk until desired icing consistency, adding more milk as needed.
- Drizzle icing over bread and serve.
- Serve each portion with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of softened cream cheese.
- Instead of drizzling bread with icing, sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving.