Olla Eléctrica Multifunción con Núcleo de Aceite de 4,7 L (5 Qt.)
Descripción de la Receta:
Pumpkin season calls for a beautiful dessert that will amaze your dinner guests! This is a delicious and healthier layer cake that brings together the delightful flavors of pumpkin pie and cake - and because it's cooked in Saladmaster, no butter or oil is required!
Vanilla Cake Layer
plain Greek yogurt
canned pumpkin (pie mix)
Cream Cheese Frosting
whipped cream cheese (regular, lite or vegan)
2 - 3
maple syrup (or agave nectar)
(40 - 60
- Line bottom of MP5 with parchment paper. Preheat MP5 at 200°F/95°C.
- In a large bowl, blend together dry ingredients for the vanilla cake layer.
- In a small bowl, blend vanilla, eggs, yogurt and syrup. Combine mixture with dry ingredients until it forms a thick batter. Do not over mix. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir pumpkin pie mix with eggs, milk and spice. Set aside.
- First pour vanilla batter into MP5, followed by pumpkin mixture over top.
- Set temperature to 305°F/150°C and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake cool in MP5.
- Place a large serving platter over MP5 and carefully invert cake onto platter.
- Blend maple syrup with cream cheese until smooth. Spread a layer of frosting on cake and garnish with chocolate shaving or pecan pieces.
- For quicker preparation, use vanilla cake mix instead.
- Adding more maple syrup to cream cheese will create a glaze effect versus a frosting effect.
- Use #1 Cone of the Saladmaster Food Processor for chocolate shavings or pecan pieces.
- When using pure pumpkin (canned or puree), use 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice.