Unidad con Tapa de 1,4 L (1½ Qt.)
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
Here is a simple to make creamy and delicious dessert inspired by an African dish called Bambara. Substitute white Jasmine rice with whole grain brown Jasmine rice for more fiber and nutrition. This is a great way to use up leftover cooked rice.
lite coconut milk
maple syrup or unrefined organic sweetener
brown Jasmine rice, cooked
chopped peanuts, toasted for garnish (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, salt, vanilla, maple syrup and cinnamon in sauce pan. Turn heat to medium-low and whisk together until combined.
- Add cooked rice and stir thoroughly to combine with sauce.
- Add a splash or more of water while heating if it gets too thick.
- Serve warm and garnish with chopped peanuts and cinnamon.
- Substitute peanut butter and chopped peanuts with almond butter and toasted almonds.
- Substitute coconut milk with your favorite non-dairy beverage.
- Use additional toppings, such as toasted coconut, chocolate chips or fresh berries.