4 - 6 servings
Unidad con Tapa de 1,4 L (1½ Qt.)
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
Clafoutis is a baked French dessert. Fruit is baked into a simple custard like batter and then served warm or at room temperature. This dessert cooks quickly on the stovetop in the Saladmaster 1.5 Qt. (1.4L) Sauce Pan and can be made with a variety of seasonal fruits and berries.
coconut sugar or other dry sweetener
whole wheat pastry flour, or organic unbleached flour
pear, cleaned, core removed and diced
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla and flour. Whisk thoroughly.
- Preheat sauce pan over medium heat for approximately 7 - 9 minutes, or until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate. Lightly spray inside of pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan. Carefully add chopped pears into batter, spreading them out evenly around pan.
- Place cover on pan. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low.
- Cook Clafoutis for 35 minutes or until batter is cooked through. Turn heat off and let Clafoutis rest for 5 minutes.
- Garnish top of Clafoutis with chopped almonds and cinnamon.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, directly from sauce pan.
- Substitute whole wheat pastry flour with a gluten-free flour blend.