3 cups, 6 - 8 servings
Unidad con Tapa de 1,4 L (1½ Qt.)
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
This simple and flavorful sauce is easy to make and great to have on hand. Serve this with grilled fish or chicken prepared on the Smokeless Broiler. Add extra vegetables directly to the sauce and simmer until tender for a vegetarian entree to serve over rice noodles.
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
onion, sliced, use Cone #4
red bell pepper, sliced, use Cone #4
light coconut milk
fresh ginger, peeled and shredded, use Cone #1
red curry paste
scallions, thinly sliced
fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat sauce pan over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, add garlic, onions and peppers. Sauté for 3 - 4 minutes until softened.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut milk, ginger, fish sauce, red curry paste, lime juice and salt. Add to pan and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook sauce for 5 - 7 minutes. Remove cover and cook for 3 minutes longer to reduce sauce slightly and thicken. Turn off heat.
- Add scallions and basil leaves. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Store sauce in refrigerator until needed.
- For a less spicy sauce, reduce red curry paste by half the amount.