1.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
medium mixing bowl
Descripción de la Receta:
Jazz up your next summer cookout with this delicious kabob recipe! Try pairing it with pita or flatbread and a salad, so you can spend less time cooking and more time enjoying life!
ground black pepper
salt & pepper, to taste
chicken breast, boneless, skinless
large shrimp, deveined
baby portobello mushrooms
green bell peppers, 1 inch pieces
yellow bell peppers, 1 inch pieces
large red onion, 1 inch pieces
- Combine olive oil and seasonings in measuring cup. Add garlic to marinade mixture.
- Squeeze limes to add juice directly to marinade. Stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Place into 3 separate bowls - shrimp, mushrooms and chicken. Add enough marinade to each bowl to cover ingredients and mix well.
- Add peppers and onion to chicken and mushroom marinades. Use remaining marinade to toss ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for approximately 5 minutes.
- For each skewer, spear an ingredient, alternating between vegetables and chicken (or mushroom), to create your preferred choice of skewers: shrimp, chicken and mushroom.
- Add 4 cups of water to broiler. Plug in broiler and preheat for approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Place chicken and mushroom skewers on broiler first. Rotate chicken skewers 4 times, grilling 7 minutes per side. Rotate mushroom skewers after 14 minutes per side grilled.
- When 12 minutes of cooking time remains, place shrimp skewers on broiler. Rotate once after 6 minutes and grill until done.