Sartén Gourmet de 20,3 cm (8 pulg.)
Certified Health Coach & Natural Foods Chef
Descripción de la Receta:
Seasoned lean pork tenderloin cut into medallions cooks up quickly for this south western inspired salad bowl. Toss together crunchy romaine lettuce with fiber rich black beans and extra vegetables. Drizzle the salad with fresh lime vinaigrette.
pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat and white membrance
romaine lettuce or other salad greens, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
red onion, sliced, Cone #4
radish, sliced, Cone #4
grape tomato or cherry tomato, cut in half
black beans, cooked, rinsed and drained
Cumin Lime Dressing
lime juice, fresh
pinch cayenne pepper
garlic cloves, shredded, Cone #1
- Slice trimmed pork tenderloin into 12, 1 ounce pieces; gently press pork slices with palm of hand into medallion shape. Place pork medallions onto clean plate and season with garlic, salt and chili powder on both sides.
- Cover seasoned medallions and set aside while putting together salad ingredients.
- Place chopped lettuce into mixing bowl. Process red onion and radish into mixing bowl.
- Add tomato and black beans.
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, salt, cumin, pepper and garlic in a small bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Preheat 8” gourmet skillet over medium heat until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Place ½ of seasoned medallions in skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining medallions, placing cooked medallions on clean plate when cooked.
- When ready to serve pour ¾ of dressing over salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Divide salad evenly onto 4 serving plates. Top each salad with 3 pork medallions and drizzle the remaining dressing over the top.
- Garnish each salad with a sprinkle of crushed baked tortilla chips
- Add a few splashes of hot sauce to salad dressing for a spicy dressing.