3 Qt. Ultimate Culinaire with Cover (Limited Edition)
Descripción de la Receta:
Let us whisk you away to the Middle East with this traditional Iraqi meal! Ground lamb is a great source of protein and can be a lean alternative to beef in your recipes. Otherwise known as "shakshuka," this dish starts with lamb simmered to perfection with herbs and spices in the Ultimate Culinaire, and then topped with eggs and served with a side of naan bread for a fantastic meal ready in 30 minutes or less!
Hungry for more? Reserve Your Special Offer ➼ http://bit.ly/2yNUq9A
medium onion, chopped, use Cone #3
parsley, fresh, minced
small tomatoes, cored and chopped
yellow curry powder
salt & pepper (optional)
- Preheat Ultimate Culinaire over medium heat for 7-9 minutes until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Add lamb to pan, cover and cook for 7 minutes. Use a spoon to break up the lamb into small pieces.
- Add onions, parsley, tomatoes, yellow curry powder and pepper and combine. Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Make 3 wells in the lamb mixture with the back of your spoon, deep enough so you can crack an egg in it and it won't spread out.
- Crack the eggs into each well and cover. Cook for 5 mins until eggs are set or are at your desired taste.
- Serve and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with a side of Naan bread.
- You can also garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes.