6 Qt. Grand Gourmet with Cover (Limited Edition)
ground beef, lean
onions, strung, use Cone #2
garlic cloves, shredded, use Cone #1
red bell pepper, chopped
green bell pepper, chopped
taco seasoning packages
black beans, drained
diced tomatoes and green chilies
frozen corn kernels
short grain brown rice
juice of 1 lime
3 1⁄2 - 4
Colby Jack cheese, shredded, use Cone #2
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add onions, garlic, and bell peppers. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add beans, tomatoes, chilies, corn, rice, broth, paprika, cumin, salt and lime juice. Stir to combine and cover.
- When the Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook 40-45 minutes until rice is cooked through.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and cover. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow cheese to melt.