Olla Eléctrica Multifunción con Núcleo de Aceite de 4,7 L (5 Qt.)
Descripción de la Receta:
Chocolate covered strawberries are a staple for Valentine's Day. Now, with the MP5 and inset, you will be able to make your own for a fraction of the cost! Use any chocolate and fruit of your choice, the possibilities are endless!
strawberries, washed and dried
semi sweet chocolate chunks
- Add 1 cup of water to the MP5 and set the temperature to 200°F. Once the water has started to bubble, insert the MPI (MP5 inset basket) and add in the chocolate chips/chunks.
- Stir the chocolate until it has fully melted and is a smooth consistency.
- Place parchment paper on a flat surface. Dip the strawberry into the chocolate and rotate them so they are fully covered.
- Place the strawberries on the parchment paper and allow approximately 5 minutes for them to cool and for the chocolate to harden.
- Use pineapple, orange slices, apple slices and kiwi as an alternative to strawberries.
- Drizzle with white chocolate for a decorative effect.