10 - 12 servings
6 Qt. Tureen Plus (Limited Edition) Complete Gourmet Collection
Descripción de la Receta:
"Saladmaster's Stuff" is famously known throughout the Saladamster family and community of owners. This recipe takes it back to the basics of home cooking with potatoes, meat and more veggies. Give it a try, it won't disappoint!
frozen beef meatballs
yellow onion, diced, use Cone #3
potatoes, diced, use Cone #3
carrots, diced, use Cone #3
green cabbage, shredded, use Cone #3
10.5 oz each
cream of chicken soup
cheddar cheese, shredded use Cone #1 or #2
salt & pepper to taste
- Place half of the meatballs in the bottom of the 6 Qt. Tureen Plus.
- Add half of the onion over the meatballs.
- Add half of the potato over the onion spread out evenly.
- Season with pepper and repeat the layers of meatballs, onion and potato.
- Add the cabbage over the top of the layers and add the cream of chicken soup over the cabbage.
- For the final layer, sprinkle with cheese evenly across the top. Cover and turn heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!