Fruit in a salad? Absolutely! Add some variety into your salad game by adding some surprising ingredients to give it a punch of flavor. You can substitute the fruit by finding out what is in season in your area. Want to have your own Saladmaster Food Processor? Click here - http://bit.ly/2M2rm8v to locate a Dealer near you to find out how you can get one!
- Place mixed greens in large salad bowl. Position bowl under Food Processor.
- Remove the food guide from unit. Shred mango directly into bowl over top of greens.
- Place food guide back on unit. Add a handful of strawberries into the hopper and slice by pressing down on the food guide. Repeat until all strawberries are sliced.
- Process onion directly into bowl.
- Grind walnuts directly into bowl.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and feta cheese over top.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine honey and lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over top of salad and toss to combine.
- If strawberries are too soft and juicy, put in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes prior to using to make them easier to slice. Do not completely freeze – leave in freezer long enough to harden a bit.
- Substitute salad mix with your favorite greens.
- Substitute walnuts for your favorite nut of choice.
- Toast pumpkin seeds prior to using in salad for added flavor.