10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Descripción de la Receta:
Enjoy a delicious one-pan meal for 2 with the 10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack. Prepare your vegeatables in the pan and steam your salmon on the utility rack for a easy, no fuss meal that you can make anytime!
yellow squash, sliced, use Cone #4
red onion, roughly chopped
large (or 2 small)
red bell pepper, roughly chopped
broccoli crown, separated into florets
salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Using the Food Processor, slice yellow squash directly into skillet.
- Add red onions, red bell peppers and broccoli florets in rows next to each other to fill skillet approximately two-thirds of the way full.
- Make space in vegetables to allow for legs of utility rack to fit raised in skillet. Carefully place rack in skillet.
- Season salmon filet with salt and pepper, to taste. Place filet on top of utility rack, over vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix to combine soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice and honey. Pour soy glaze over salmon filet and vegetables.
- Place cover on skillet and turn heat to medium.
- Cook for 10 minutes. The Vapo-Valve™ should begin clicking at approximately this time.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 10 minutes. If you prefer a more well done salmon, continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Remove filet from rack and transfer to a plate.
- Carefully remove grill rack from skillet.
- Plate vegetables with salmon and pour extra glaze over food to serve.
- Grill rack will be hot to touch after cooking and should be handled with care. To remove rack, you can utilize two forks to secure cross wires, tongs or small oven mitts.
- Substitute any of the vegetables with your favorite variety. For example, substitute broccoli with Brussels sprouts or asparagus.