10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Bol de Doble Pared
Descripción de la Receta:
A delicious set-it-and-forget-it breakfast or brunch recipe that will be ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes. With the subtle taste of basil and feta cheese, this will be your go-to recipe to enjoy on the weekend or to take to any get together.
heavy whipping cream
potatoes, washed, shredded, use Cone #1
cherry tomatoes, halved
basil leaves, rolled and sliced into slivers
salt & pepper to taste
coconut oil spray
- Process potatoes into a bowl and rinse to remove excess starch. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat 10” Deep Skillet over medium heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 6 - 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, basil, tomatoes and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Mix well.
- Spray skillet with coconut oil and add the potatoes in an even layer to the bottom of the skillet.
- Pour eggs over the potatoes and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, or until eggs are settled and have cooked through.
- Cut into 6 or 8 slices and serve warm.