4 servings, 1 tail per person
10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Descripción de la Receta:
This easy to make recipe is a great way to impress your dinner guests without all the fuss! Simply add your ingredients to the skillet, insert your Utility Rack and add your lobster tails. That's it. No fuss.
lobster tails (thawed)
onion, processed, use Cone #2
garlic cloves, shredded, use Cone #1
lemon juice (to taste)
black pepper (to taste)
- Rinse and dry lobster tails.
- Cut the top of the lobster shell making to stop cutting before reaching the tail fan. Remove vein or any shell pieces and run your finger between the meat and the shell to loosen the meat. Slightly pull on the meat off the bottom of the shell making sure not to completely remove the tail out.
- Melt butter in the skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute.
- Add white wine and let simmer. Once liquid has reduced slightly, add the honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk until the honey has dissolved into the sauce. Lower temperature to low.
- Place Utility Rack into the skillet.
- Place two lobster tails, meat side up on the Utility Rack and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins. Remove lobster tails and add the two remaining tails.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins. When cooked through, plate with a side of broccoli or asparagus. Drizzle sauce over lobster and vegetables, if desired. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!