Who doesn't like a good taco? How about a healthier version by using fish as an alternative filler? That's right! Top with your favorite toppings and make this your go-to dinner during those busy nights when time isn't on your side. Ready to enjoy from start to finish in just 15 mins!
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, approximately 7 - 9 minutes, add the onion and garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, tomatoes and lime juice.
- Insert Utility Rack over the vegetables.
- Season fish fillet with salt and pepper, add to the Utility Rack and cover.
- Cook for approximately 7-10 mins until fish begins to flake.
- Remove fish and add to the skillet. Mix well to combine the flavors with the fish.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture and top with cabbage, avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. (salsa if desired)
- Serve warm with a side of spanish rice.