10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Descripción de la Receta:
Who doesn't like a good taco? How about a healthier version by using fish as an alternative filler? That's right! Top with your favorite toppings and make this your go-to dinner during those busy nights when time isn't on your side. Ready to enjoy from start to finish in just 15 mins!
fish fillets (flounder, tilapia etc.) rinse and pat dried
onion, processed, use Cone #2
garlic cloves, minced
jalapeno peppers, chopped
fresh cilantro, chopped
corn tortillas, white or yellow
cabbage, shredded, use Cone #3
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, approximately 7 - 9 minutes, add the onion and garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, tomatoes and lime juice.
- Insert Utility Rack over the vegetables.
- Season fish fillet with salt and pepper, add to the Utility Rack and cover.
- Cook for approximately 7-10 mins until fish begins to flake.
- Remove fish and add to the skillet. Mix well to combine the flavors with the fish.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture and top with cabbage, avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. (salsa if desired)
- Serve warm with a side of spanish rice.