Sartén Grande con Tapa de 27,9 cm (11 pulg.)
Cuchillo Santoku de 17,8 cm (7 pulg.)
sweet onion, strung, use Cone #2
garlic cloves, shredded, use Cone #1
green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
red chili pepper or jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Romano cheese, strung, use Cone #2
- Using the Saladmaster Machine with Cone #2, string onion directly into skillet. Add garlic and peppers. Transfer skillet to burner and place heat on medium. Sauté until crisp-tender, approximately 4 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over mixture in skillet and reduce heat to low.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- As eggs begin to set, lift edges with a spatula letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Cook until eggs are completely set, approximately 10 - 12 minutes. Cover, remove from heat and allow to sit 5 minutes.
- It is easy to use the 11" Deep Dish Skillet, or any of your Saladmaster® pans, as the bowl when using the Saladmaster® Machine. It will save you cleanup time.
- Can use a variety of cheeses in place of Romano, such as Parmesan or smoked Gouda.
- When chopping hot peppers the oils can burn the skin. Avoid touching your face. Wash hands thoroughly after touching or wear disposable gloves.