After preparing so many delicious dishes for your Thanksgiving feast, there are always leftovers after the festivities are over! Here is a simple and quick way to reuse your leftovers to make a delicious Turkey Pot Pie!
Hungry for more? Book a complimentary Cooking Demo
- Add turkey, frozen veggies, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken to skillet and combine.
- In a bowl, add stuffing mix and 2 eggs and combine. If you are using leftover stuffing/dressing, use as is, do not add eggs. Eggs are used as a binder and are not necessary for already prepared stuffing/dressing.
- Top pot pie mixture with stuffing and create an even layer.
- Cover skillet and heat to 275. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click turn heat down to 225 and cook for an additional 25 minutes or until stuffing has created a crust.
- Turn off skillet and serve.